* On-Demand Deployment Leads will provide Ariba input to the (Customer or Delivery Partner) Project Manager, manage milestones, and coordinate Ariba project resources and activities
* On-Demand Deployment Leads will assist with all aspects of a deployment including (but not limited to): requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user and supplier set-up and testing support.
* Deployment responsibilities include assisting customers throughout the various phases of Ariba’s solution deployment.
* On-Demand Deployment Leads will act as a liaison between the customer and various groups within Ariba such as Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, and Product Management.
* All other duties assigned.
* The On-Demand Deployment Lead is responsible for customer satisfaction during the successful deployment of solutions.
* The On-Demand Deployment Lead establishes credibility as a conduit for solutions expertise with customers and is seen as an expert by customers (e.g., positive customer feedback).
Ariba Solution Expertise
* Possesses ability to learn to be conversant in features, functionality and applicability of the entire Spend Management suite including Sourcing, Contracts, P2P, APC, AN, and Invoice Pro, as well as possess expert knowledge in at least one area of the Spend Management suite; in this case P2P or Procurement Content.
* Builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources (internally at Ariba and externally at the client).
* Owns developing and maintaining team operating principles as well as team templates and work instructions.
* Owns developing team training’s.
* Acts as a mentor to new team members.
* Executes with minimal guidance and shows strong initiative.
* Maintains regular communication with team members (e.g., face-to-face, via voicemails, emails) especially across multiple solution deployments so everyone understands status of project.
* Proactively collaborates with manager and teammates to anticipate and respond to issues that could impact solution deployment (e.g., change in scope).
* Displays proactive communication (i.e., face-to-face meetings and phone calls are more frequent than emails).
* BS or BA degree in a related field
* 3+ years ERP (or similar) deployment experience with an emphasis on SAP Solutions
* Project Management / Workstream Management experience
* Technical understanding and capabilities
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
* Functional Business Process experience in Procurement or Accounts Payable
* Some travel required (Up to 20%)
- Position Covers Business Administration, Business Operations, Client Relationship, Engineering & Technology, Industrial Relationship, Management Consulting, Marketing and Sales, SAP Product Support
- Experience Required 8 Plus Years
- Relocation Need To Relocate as per Requirements
- Notice Period Immediate To 30 Days