- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Willing to relocate as per requirements.
- Willing to work under Darkmoon Payroll
DARKMOON GLOBAL is a leading Recruitment Platform To Hire Consultants and Developers on Permanent and Contract role. We have International and Domestic clients who utilize our experience and We partner with our clients to search for, screen and appoint perfect people in most efficient way.
Our vision is to improve the way the world works, through people and technology. We are building strong human resource community to eradicate unemployment. Job Seekers and Employers are organized here to share knowledge and career opportunities.
What We Offer
We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with us.
We function as a full stakeholder to business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain. Our Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how we do engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business.
Role: Aruba Wireless Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (ONSITE)
- Execute long term Wireless Networks strategies to scale with the company’s growth. Work on day-to-day wireless operations tasks: troubleshooting, gathering logs, packet captures, and working with vendor support.
- Help 3rd party vendors during new office deployments with WLAN design, heat-map generation, and wireless controller configuration.
- Plan, execute and maintain all global wireless infrastructure within a team environment.
- Maintain and update associated documentation as network changes occur.
- Perform advanced configuration of Aruba Wireless LAN controllers, Aruba CPPM, Aruba Airwave including new installations, configuration updates, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting of WLAN connectivity.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging wireless products and technologies based on industry trends.
- Participate in Network oncall rotation.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in wireless network oversight and engineering.
- 5+ years of operations experience working on network protocols and concepts such as TCP/IP (IPv4/v6), OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, STP, GRE, HSRP/VRRP.
- Experience with enterprise routers and switches (Cisco IOS XE, Cisco NX-OS, Juniper JUNOS).
- 5+ years of experience deploying and maintaining enterprise wireless controllers and access points, including 72xx WAC, AP225, AP335, IAP-205H.
- 3+ years of experience of radio management protocols such as Aruba ARM or Cisco RRM.
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting client connectivity, mobility, and roaming behavior with protocols such as (802.11r, 802.11k, 802.11v, Aruba Client Match, Aruba Band Steering).
- Experience Designing and deploying wireless networks for special settings such as Very High Density (VHD) for events, data centers, and areas with high RADAR activity.
- 3+ years of experience with various wireless authentication mechanisms: WEP, WPA, WPA2 (Enterprise and PSK).
- 2+ years of experience deploying 802.1x for wireless and wired networks (EAP-PEAP and EAP-TLS).
Please help with the details below and share me Resume, DL, Visa & I94 copy.
|Candidate Reference No.|
|Full Legal Name:|
|First Name recorded in iTAP (Please share iTAP snippet)|
|Middle Name recorded in iTAP (Please share iTAP snippet)|
|Last Name recorded in iTAP(Please share iTAP snippet)|
|Interested to Relocate (Yes/NO):|
|Skype ID: (Must)|
|Work Authorization (Must):|
|Validity of Visa (If applicable):|
|Availability for Onsite:|
|Earliest Availability to Join:|
|LinkedIn Profile: (Must)|
|Current and Last few employers:|
- Position Covers Software Development
- Experience Required 5 Plus Years
- Relocation Need To Relocate as per Requirements
- Notice Period Immediate To 30 Days