Role: Aruba Wireless Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (ONSITE)
- Execute long term Wireless Networks strategies to scale with the company’s growth. Work on day-to-day wireless operations tasks: troubleshooting, gathering logs, packet captures, and working with vendor support.
- Help 3rd party vendors during new office deployments with WLAN design, heat-map generation, and wireless controller configuration.
- Plan, execute and maintain all global wireless infrastructure within a team environment.
- Maintain and update associated documentation as network changes occur.
- Perform advanced configuration of Aruba Wireless LAN controllers, Aruba CPPM, Aruba Airwave including new installations, configuration updates, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting of WLAN connectivity.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging wireless products and technologies based on industry trends.
- Participate in Network oncall rotation.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in wireless network oversight and engineering.
- 5+ years of operations experience working on network protocols and concepts such as TCP/IP (IPv4/v6), OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, STP, GRE, HSRP/VRRP.
- Experience with enterprise routers and switches (Cisco IOS XE, Cisco NX-OS, Juniper JUNOS).
- 5+ years of experience deploying and maintaining enterprise wireless controllers and access points, including 72xx WAC, AP225, AP335, IAP-205H.
- 3+ years of experience of radio management protocols such as Aruba ARM or Cisco RRM.
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting client connectivity, mobility, and roaming behavior with protocols such as (802.11r, 802.11k, 802.11v, Aruba Client Match, Aruba Band Steering).
- Experience Designing and deploying wireless networks for special settings such as Very High Density (VHD) for events, data centers, and areas with high RADAR activity.
- 3+ years of experience with various wireless authentication mechanisms: WEP, WPA, WPA2 (Enterprise and PSK).
- 2+ years of experience deploying 802.1x for wireless and wired networks (EAP-PEAP and EAP-TLS).
Please help with the details below and share me Resume, DL, Visa & I94 copy.
|Candidate Reference No.|
|Full Legal Name:|
|First Name recorded in iTAP (Please share iTAP snippet)|
|Middle Name recorded in iTAP (Please share iTAP snippet)|
|Last Name recorded in iTAP(Please share iTAP snippet)|
|Interested to Relocate (Yes/NO):|
|Skype ID: (Must)|
|Work Authorization (Must):|
|Validity of Visa (If applicable):|
|Availability for Onsite:|
|Earliest Availability to Join:|
|LinkedIn Profile: (Must)|
|Current and Last few employers:|
- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Willing to relocate as per requirements.
- Willing to work under Darkmoon Payroll