Position: Data Governance Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: 6 Months with EXT
There will be 1 virtual and 1 onsite interview *mandatory*. Glider is required. Key projects:
- Data Marketplace roll out
- Data Catalogue and Quality tool roll out
- Data Governance program
- Administering Data Governance platform
- Experience on Data Catalogue, Quality and Literacy tools
- 2 yrs of Cloud Development experience in Microsoft Azure
- 3 yrs data analytics experience using SQL
- Work closely with source data application teams and product owners to design, implement and support analytics and data governance solutions that provide insights to make better decisions
- Administer and Support one or more Data Governance platforms for Marketplace, Stewardship, Catalog, Quality and Literacy
- Supporting the research, review, recommendation, purchase, installation, and build out of new software for Data Quality, Observability and Data Access Management software
- Integrating our Data Governance and Data Platform products
- Supporting Data Governance Frameworks and Automation
- Work closely with source data application teams and product owners to design, implement data governance solutions that provide insights to make better decisions
- Perform multiple aspects involved in the development lifecycle – design, cloud engineering (Infrastructure, network, security, and administration), ingestion, preparation, data modeling, testing, CICD pipelines, performance tuning, deployments, consumption, BI, alerting, prod support.
- Provide technical leadership and collaborate within a team environment as well as work independently.
- Be a part of a DevOps team that completely owns and supports their Data Governance product
- Leads development of coding standards, best practices and privacy, security and governance guidelines.
- Mentors others on technical and domain skills to create multi-functional teams
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years software solution development using agile, DevOps, operating in a product model that includes designing, developing, and implementing large-scale applications or data engineering solutions
- 3 years data analytics experience using SQL
- 2 years of cloud development and data lake experience (prefer Microsoft Azure) including Azure Event Hub, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data bricks, Azure Devops, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Power Apps and Power BI.
- Combination of Development, Administration & Support experience in several of the following tools/platforms required:
- Scripting: Python, Spark, Unix, SQL
- Data Platforms: Teradata, Cassandra, MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, ADLS, Snowflake
- Azure Data Explorer. Administration skills a plus
- Azure Cloud Technologies: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data bricks, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Power Apps and Azure Functions
- CI/CD: GitHub, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Terraform
- BI Analytics Tool Stack – Cognos, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, Denodo, and Grafana
- Data Warehousing: DataStage, Informatica
- Data Governance and Privacy: Informatica Axon and EDC, BigID, Anomalo or Montecarlo or other Data Quality tools
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 5+ year’s software solution development using agile, dev ops, product model that includes designing, developing, and implementing large-scale applications or data engineering solutions.
- 5+ years data analytics experience using SQL
- 3+ years full-stack development experience, preferably in Azure
- 3+ years of cloud development and data lake experience (prefer Microsoft Azure) including Azure Event Hub, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, ADX, ASA, Azure Databricks, Azure DevOps, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Power Apps and Power BI.
- 3+ years experience on Data Governance and Data Platform products
- Airline Industry Experience
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Expertise with the Azure Technology stack for data management, data ingestion, capture, processing, curation and creating consumption layers.
- Expertise in providing practical direction within the Azure Native cloud services.
- Azure Development Track Certification (preferred)
Full legal Name :
Email id :
Work Authorization :
Phone screen availability :
Face to face interview availability
Last 4 $SSN Digits:
- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Willing to relocate as per requirements.
- Willing to work under Darkmoon Payroll