Role : Data Specialist
Location: Greeley CO
As part of the Digital Core Materials Management deployment team the Materials Data analyst will support the development and cleansing of standard materials master data. This data preparation and transformation is required as the business unit transitions from the legacy ECC to SAP S4 Hana integrated Enterprise Asset Management and Intelligent Asset Management platform.
This will include but not be limited to creation of load templates, updating existing materials master data. The individual will work closely with operations, maintenance and project teams, other subject matter experts and stakeholders.
• Provide support on the application of the Digital Core Standards, cleansing and development of MM Tools and work processes.
• Support the rollout of the digital core master data changes, build out of vendor material master stock levels
• Lead material master data cleansing for basic and plant data from “as-is” and “to-be” data standard
• Identify the top materials based on spend, valuation, purchase history, movement and inventory
• Work with the program and project team to support all phases of material master data cleansing
• Establish and support master data governance requirements to sustain data quality
• Interfacing with the Operations/Maintenance team to ensure data governance between common data objects in the work order process flow.
• 5-10 years of experience in an Upstream Oil and Gas operation
• 5+ years’ experience with working with maintenance management systems particularly with bill of materials and warehouse management.
• Must have a methodical and well-organized approach to the work environment and the ability to work under tight deadlines
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in AGILE Project Management
• Demonstrated experience with MS Office
• Self-motivated and able to influence and motivate others
• Demonstrated ability to work productively in a team environment, both supporting other team members and contributing to the effectiveness and reliability of the team
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing work priorities
Please help with the details below and share me Resume, DL, Visa & I94 copy.
|Date of Birth|
|Total IT Exp|
|Exp in Required Skills|
|Name of the Degree Highest education|
|Highest Degree Start Date|
|Highest Degree End Date|
|Education Type (Full Time / Part time)|
- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Willing to relocate as per requirements.
- Willing to work under Darkmoon Payroll