Role: IBM COS
Location: Tempe, AZ (ONSITE)
- Administration & implementation knowledge on S3, Private Cloud, IBM Cloud Object Storage (COS) & S3 replication & distributed architecture
- Solid experience in installing, configuring, and managing IBM Cloud Object Storage hardware appliances. Manager(M10), Accessor (A10,4105) and Slicestor(2448)
- Demonstrated experience in Vault and Mirror creation, User creation, Access key and Secret key management on IBM COS.
- Experience in creating and managing storage pool and Access pool on IBM COS.
- Experience in IBM COS ClevOS firmware upgrades.
- Monitoring of Accessors and Slicestor and coordinate with vendor for faulty H/W replacements.
- Experience with Problem diagnosis and Solution.
- Expert skills in Storage Performance fine tuning, Availability, Reporting and Capacity Management.
- Hardware and software evaluation for storage.
- Experience in managing SLA/service delivery metrics.
- Practical knowledge of SSL Certificate upgrades.
- Perform capacity planning related to storage growth and system utilization, trend analysis, and producing future storage requirement inputs for technology refresh.
- Play an active role in Enterprise Service Management including alerts, incidents, service requests, and change management requests related to storage.
- Identify opportunities for automation and implement using scripts and other automation tools.
- Provide Tier 2/3 support to large and mixed on-premises cloud storage environments.
- Knowledge about using ticketing system for daily operations – ServiceNow.
- Display multi-tasking expertise and patience to troubleshoot critical issues under pressure.
- Experience with disaster recovery technologies and data replication
Please help with the details below and share me Resume, DL, Visa & I94 copy.
|Candidate Reference No.|
|Full Legal Name:|
|First Name recorded in iTAP (Please share iTAP snippet)|
|Middle Name recorded in iTAP (Please share iTAP snippet)|
|Last Name recorded in iTAP(Please share iTAP snippet)|
|Interested to Relocate (Yes/NO):|
|Skype ID: (Must)|
|Work Authorization (Must):|
|Validity of Visa (If applicable):|
|Availability for Onsite:|
|Earliest Availability to Join:|
|LinkedIn Profile: (Must)|
|Current and Last few employers:|
- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Willing to relocate as per requirements.
- Willing to work under Darkmoon Payroll