DARKMOON GLOBAL is a leading Recruitment Platform To Hire Consultants and Developers on Permanent and Contract role. We have International and Domestic clients who utilize our experience and We partner with our clients to search for, screen and appoint perfect people in most efficient way.
We’re not just a recruitment agency. We’re consultants, advisors, and problem solvers. We ask, “what exactly are you trying to achieve?”, and then we deliver your complete solution.
Our vision is to improve the way the world works, through people and technology. We are building strong human resource community to eradicate unemployment. Job Seekers and Employers are organized here to share knowledge and career opportunities.
What We Offer
We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with us.
We function as a full stakeholder to business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain. Our Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how we do engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business.
Job title: Network Engineer III
Location: Madison, WI : Hybrid
Visa: No H1B/CPT
Duration: 6 Months+
Candidates MUST be WI residents or willing to relocate to WI. Candidate must have all the skills given.
Candidates MUST be WI residents or willing to relocate to WI
- Minimum 5-year Vast experience managing geo-diverse Palo Alto Firewalls with Panorama. PRIMARY SKILL needed.
- Experience in Network Automation, Azure Cloud Networking, and Cisco wireless all a plus.
- Coordinates and implements low to high-risk network changes according to ITIL framework, independently to mission critical functional areas while following established designs and configurations already developed.
- Assist with developing standards, policies, and configuration guidelines. Establish and document standards and procedures for team review.
- Perform work outside of normal business hours related but not limited to on-call incident escalation and off-hours maintenance work.
- Working closely with Milwaukee County Security Team to maintain Firewall best practices and recommended policies based on business needs.
- Cisco ISE – huge benefit, but not required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software, which must include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Willing to relocate as per requirements.
- Willing to work under Darkmoon Payroll
Engineering & Technology
5 Plus Years
Need To Relocate as per Requirements
Immediate To 30 Days