- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Willing to relocate as per requirements.
- Willing to work under Darkmoon Payroll
DARKMOON GLOBAL is a leading Recruitment Platform To Hire Consultants and Developers on Permanent and Contract role. We have International and Domestic clients who utilize our experience and We partner with our clients to search for, screen and appoint perfect people in most efficient way.
Our vision is to improve the way the world works, through people and technology. We are building strong human resource community to eradicate unemployment. Job Seekers and Employers are organized here to share knowledge and career opportunities.
What We Offer
We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with us.
We function as a full stakeholder to business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain. Our Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how we do engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business.
Job Title: Salesforce Health Cloud Business Analyst
Duration: 6 – 12 months
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience with business process improvement in a problem-solving capacity
- Agile/Scrum delivery experience
- MS Suite proficiency
- Experience with workflow and process mapping software
- Experience with Data and Business Intelligence tool
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
- Organizational and prioritization skills; Ability to work under pressure, set and adhere to project deadlines.
- Detailed documentation skills, with ability to write for comprehension at all user learning levels.
- Understands the trends and emerging challenges facing the customer, market, and industry.
- Self-directed, innovative thinker with strong attention to detail and commitment to consistently meeting timelines and operating from a sense of urgency.
- Comfortable speaking and engaging with senior leadership and a wide variety of audiences.
- Maintains positive working relationships with all stakeholder levels.
- Ability to escalate issues appropriately
- Select appropriate alternatives from defined options
- Collect required documentation and verify conformance with standards
- Assess the accuracy of detailed information
- Positive attitude, ability to work well and fast under pressure, exceptional customer service attitude.
- Ability to be comfortable with uncertainty; ability to be flexible to accommodate changing priorities and timelines.
Six Sigma Certification (green belt or black belt)
Business Analyst Certification
Salesforce Health Cloud experience
- Position Covers Business Operations
- Experience Required 8 Plus Years
- Relocation Need To Relocate as per Requirements
- Notice Period Immediate To 30 Days