Darkmoon Jobs & Consulting Service Provider Since 2011
Project Roles and Responsibilities
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Lead SAP SD/OTC Consultant will lead and participate in the Blueprint phase of the project for the Sales and Distribution business functions including business analysis, solutions, design, configuration; and production support to the organization.
- Lead smal, medium or large projects with supervision through the software development lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy, support).
- Proven experience with template assembly, roll-outs and deployments.
- Solid experience in best practices and processes involved in the implmentation for acquisition and divestitures/spin-off.
- Industry experience required: Pharma, Chemical, CPG, Retail.
- Solid experience with ASAP, traditional Waterfall and Hybrid Agile methodologies.
- The ideal candidate will provide a strong mix of sales and distribution knowledge, functional knowledge of SAP SD/OTC modules, and technical knowledge of underlying SAP tables and processes.
- Extended multi-project experience with Sales Scheduling Agreements, Sales Orders, Outbound Deliveries, Pricing and Customer returns. Strong experience with EDI communication as it relates to processing.
- Experience with Commodity and Warraty functionality will be a plus.
- Should have good experience with Transporatation Scheduling System, Deliveries, Shipment
- Daily/weekly forecasts and its integration with Sales scheduling agreements.
- Good hands on experience on using User Exits / BADI related to Sales, Pricing, delivery and Invoice processes.
- Create functional specifications in support of new functionality and enhancements.
- Design new SAP forms and workflows to improve business process and improve user experience.
- Communication – Communicate effectively and appropriately with both technical and non-technical audiences.
In addition to a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline, the successful candidate will possess:
- 7+ years SAP SCM consulting experience, specifically with SD, CRM, OTC
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management processes and best practices
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of SAP ECC-SD
- Expertise in the integration with FI
- S4/HANA knowledge a plus
- ABAP development and debugging skills a plus
- Experience with ASAP and/or Agile Methodology for Implementation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
- Ability to act as a team lead
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Applicable SAP or Industry Certifications.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager.
- Understanding and experience with SAP Best Practices.
- Understanding of SAP Activate methodology.
Candidate Profile Requirements
- Position Covers Business Administration, Business Operations, Client Relationship, Engineering & Technology, Industrial Relationship, Management Consulting, Marketing and Sales, SAP End To End Implementation, SAP Product Support
- Experience Required 7 Plus Years
- Relocation Need To Relocate as per Requirements
- Notice Period Immediate To 30 Days