Role: Solution Architect
Location: Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX (Onsite/Hybrid)
Duration: Long Term
- Responsible for the deployment of architectural aspects, including hardware, software, security, messaging, workflow, interoperability, flexibility, reliability, scalability, and architectural structure and capability within the organization, as architected in conjunction with the Enterprise Architect(s).
- Deploys architecture practices to the organization, works with application teams and other technology project teams, and helps develop and deploy architectural design and identification of enterprise implications of the designs.
- Defines and rolls out architectural principles, patterns, guidelines, and standards; communicates basic components; helps identify impacts; and works to resolve conflicts with application teams, business units, and other architects.
- Works to bridge the gap from the current state of the architecture to the future state as defined by architecture.
- Is a deep knowledge specialist in a particular area such as infrastructure, process, or data OR will play the role of solution architect.
- Experience with Azure, Hadoop, Databricks, Control M, Spark, SQL Server, Big Data Analytics, Azure Services, Unix scripts, Java, and Oracle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a solution architect role.
- Strong understanding of enterprise architecture principles and practices.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Azure and AWS.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Databricks.
- Experience with SQL Server and other relational databases.
- Experience with Unix scripts and Java.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Willing to relocate as per requirements.
- Willing to work under Darkmoon Payroll